copy Scott Shady Court website, photos The Motelorcyclist
Scott Shady Court was started in 1928 by Swiss immigrants as Scott Shady Camp, with a service station, grocery store and auto court. Over the years, the grocery store and service station were discontinued and several buildings were erected to serve as guest lodging. It is still owned and operated by the same family.
Scott Shady Court
400 W. 1st Street
Winnemucca, NV 89445